Business Hours: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 9761 5705
Emergency After Hours Claims Advice: call 0419 304 322 and ask for Leigh
All losses or incidents which may result in a claim are to be reported to us as soon as practicable after the event.
The first notification should be by telephone, email or fax, or as circumstances dictate and should include the following information:
- Description of incident
- Date and Time
- Location where circumstances originated
- Estimate of loss
- Action being taken to minimise loss
- Loss Minimisation
Action should be immediately taken to protect property from further damage but no action should be taken to repair damage until instructed by your Authorised Representative or the Loss Adjusters.
After notifying us of your claim, you will have to fill out a claim form.
To ensure your receive your settlement as quickly as possible, please download the relevant form from the selection below and email it to email@example.com or fax it to (03) 8679 0000.
- Contract Works Claim Form
- Electronic Equipment Claim Form
- Fire, Storm, Tempest or Water Damage Claim Form
- General Claim Form
- Glass Claim Form
- Machinery Breakdown and Fusion Claim Form
- Marine Transit Claim Form
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claim Form
- Pleasure Craft / Hull Claim Form
- Professional Indemnity Claim Form
- Public & Products Liability Claim Form
- Specified Items, Tools of Trade or Transit Claim Form